[TenTec] Trade possibility: OmniD B-series for DSP unit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade possibility: OmniD B-series for DSP unit
From: k7gt@hotmail.com (Grant Taylor)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 09:52:12 PDT
I posted a query a few days ago about the use of DSP units with Tentec
gear. The responses were mixed, but I feel I need the additional help
a DSP unit could provide. Additionally, I still have my OmniD B-series
for sale (recently upgraded to an Omni C-series). I am asking

$400 with the 500 Hz filter and $350 w/o.

If someone has either a JPS NIR-12 or Timewave DSP599ZX, and wishes
to get a great backup rig, I would accept either in trade.

Try  NIR-12 or 599ZX + $125 for OmniD with CW filter.   Negotiable!

 (No, I don't want a NIR-10.)

73 de K7GT     Grant Taylor

  email: k7gt@hotmail.com  or k7gt@qsl.net or kk7gt@usa.net !

  web page:  http://www.qsl.net/k7gt