[TenTec] OMNI VI agc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI agc
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:02:45 -0700
Hi all -

Just did a very simple thing with my OMNI VI because I wanted a bit
longer agc time constant in the "slow" position.  It works very
nicely for me.  If you don't like how fast the slow position works,
you can increase the value of C27, the polarized cap that hangs
off the slow position (center) of the agc connector number 49 on
the IF/AF board.  I changed out C27 from the 10 uf to a 22 uf and
I like it there.

I enjoy the "fast" time constant just where it is for CW.  I left
it alone.

Clark
WA3JPG