[TenTec] OMNI VI display adjustment?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI display adjustment?
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 19:41:33 -0700
Hello all -

Anyone know where I can adjust the frequency display for my OMNI VI?
I only want to adjust the display, not the crystal oscillators on
each band.  I recall doing this once a long time ago, but lost the
information about where the adjustment was in the rig.

Clark

P.S. Another quesiton, anyone ever beef up the AM BC filter in
the OMNI VI?  I have a local station that crunches everything on
my OMNI unless I have a tuner in line.  Funny thing, I had a later
model OMNI VI last year that did not have this behavior.  I have
performed the 2nd order IMD mod, and that did not cure it.  Any
thoughts?