Fwd: [TenTec] Rig Control Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [TenTec] Rig Control Software
From: LWBudd@aol.com (LWBudd@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:04:44 -0400 (EDT)
Here is another response I got to my inquiry about Rig Control Software. Any
one have experience using this one?

In a message dated 97-07-14 15:40:48 EDT, sbookout@mnsinc.com (Steve Bookout)
writes:

<< Hello Leonard,

 First let me say that I am biased because I have a product I sell which
 does what you're looking for.  It is a piece of logging software called
 DX4WIN.  There is a fully functional demo available at
 http://www.erols.com/pvander.  If you get the demo, you should also get
 the users guide off the page as well.  It is 70 pages of how to set up
 and use the program.

 Be sure to get every thing set up correctly (baud rate, comm port, IRQ)
 and make sure you set up Windows as well.  (I did fail to mention, this
 is a Windows program.)  All of these things are like switches in series,
 or those old Xmas tree lites, if one parameter is not set up correctly,
 it won't work.

 Ten Tec lent me an Omni IV last year to test out the software, so I know
 it works fine.

 Let me know if I can help with questions.

 73 de Steve, NJ4F

Leonard
KD3QQ
LWBudd@aol.com