[TenTec] Computereceivers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computereceivers
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec, Inc.)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:28:22 Eastern Daylight Time
At 12:00 PM 7/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>The under-$300 computer-controlled received sounds great!
>
>Now will I be able to use it with my old DOS computer (8088 'laptop'),
>or will it require a $3000 Windows platform? I'd like to see
>the computer-radio interface made available for those
>who want to tinker.
>
>Ed WX4S

The minimum system requirements will be an 80386 processor,
with Windows 3.1

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern time:  Office/Tech (423) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (423) 428-0364 8 am-4 pm.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (423) 428-4483 24 hrs.  E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales and
  general product info only.  We presently do not offer repair or
  kit building tech support by electronic mail, please telephone.
  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and commerical
  use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel enclosures and has an
  on-premises, fully equipped tool and die facility supplying the metal
  and plastic injection mold industries.  Potential tool and die, custom
  enclosure or communications electronics customer?  Contact us.
  We do small quantity jobs.