[TenTec] Mikes for Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mikes for Omni VI
From: joentam@transend.com.tw (Joe and Tam BV/N0IAT)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:50:22 +0800 (CST)
Well...the only mic that I've ever run on my Ten Tec rigs
(including an Omni A, a Triton 4-d, and the new Omni 6+
is an old Astatic D104 non-amplified microphone.   I get
consistent unsolicited "great audio" reports.  I dont know
if a different mic would be better, but if it's not broken.....

73,
Joe Fitter
BV/N0IAT
http://www.transend.com.tw/~joentam/index1.html