[TenTec] FS: TenTec 1210 2M xvtr kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec 1210 2M xvtr kit
From: markem@primenet.com (M. Monninger)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 17:13:44
I've decided to sell the TenTec 1210 2M transverter kit I bought a couple
months ago. Changing family circumstances make it unlikely I'll be able to
use it.

It's the 10M-to-2M kit that TenTec released at Dayton. Covers 144-146MHz
using a 28-30MHz IF. About 8W out, according to the specs. It's
unassembled...I opened the box and looked at the manual, but all parts are
still sealed in the shrinkwrap. I'll sell it at cost...$140, and I'll cover
shipping via priority mail.

If interested, please respond via email.

73...    Mark    AA7TA        markem@primenet.com