[TenTec] Headphones

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Headphones
From: garrison@intac.com (garrison@intac.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:16:57 -0400
I would like to use a Y-splitter in the headphone connector on an Omni-6 so
that my wife and I can both listen with headphones.  I have a pair of
Sennheiser headphones with an impedance of 600 ohms.  I will need to
purchase another pair and notice that many headphones have a rated impedance
of 30 ohms or so.  I'm not sure what Ten-Tec recommends.  I don't want to
damage the rig so am looking for input.  Can I use the 600 ohm set with
another pair at 30 ohm or should I buy 2 pair of 30 ohm headphones?  Thanks.