[TenTec] OMNI VI crystal oven stability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI crystal oven stability
From: burgess@spk.hp.com (David Burgess)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 13:52:51 -0700
Chester Alderman wrote:

> HP sell's them for only about $125,000.

Just looked it up in the 1997 Hewlett-Packard Catalog.

All the solutions that Hewlett-Packard offer range from less than $1,000
to $55,000. Couldn't find a $125,000 solution.

Chester's point was valid that the measurement instrumentation should be
verified. I learn a lot as I try something new and when I am unsure I
ask as many experts as I can. When I discover something I share it. That
is what I thought Clark was trying to do with his message that showed
the drift.

I appreciate this reflector because it represents what I percieve is the
supportive sharing amature community. I would hate to see that spoiled
by starting "flame wars" as is present in most of the news groups. I'd
rather go to the supportive Elmers of this world.

Just my $0.02.

Dave Burgess
N7IQQ

"I am speaking for myself not Hewlett-Packard."