[TenTec] OMNI VI crystal oven stability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI crystal oven stability
From: n4Lq@igLou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 06:57:47 -0700
Gawlee Chester.Ain't we gettin a little grouchy in our old age?
I thunk we wuz supposed to be amators. Can't we even goof around
wid our rigs and talk about drift and stuff no more...huh?
Whats wrong with playin engineer? I used to do that when I was a kid.
Yea, I had a whole bunch of little choo choo trains.

Keep Smile'n

N4LQ Steve