[TenTec] FS Argosy 525

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Argosy 525
From: winwb5kom@fs.cei.net (WINWB5KOM)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 97 14:24:21 GMT
Hi All:

   I have a nice little Argosy 525 (analog) that is now surplus to my needs. It
is serial number 654, just back from Ten Tec last month so should be in tip-top
working order. It is in very good cosmetic condition, but, at the extreme rear
of the top clamshell, there is a very tiny spot (about 1/32" by 1/4") where the
finish just has been worn off. I have the original manual. I'd keep the radio,
but I now have a 525D and feel that I should let this one go to someone who
would use it.

I'm asking $350.00 / best offer or would kinda like to have a Scout so a trade
in that direction might be worked out or .... ?????

Thanks for the read.

73

Win Dooley WB5KOM