[TenTec] Building a 301

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Building a 301
From: Reid_W_Simmons@ccm2.hf.intel.com (Reid W Simmons)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 97 08:15:00 PDT
   Hi all;

   I am embarking on a project to build a 301 remote tuning control for my
   Omni 6.  I received the major parts (encoder and knob, etc.) from Ten Tec
   yesterday.  However, Ten Tec is out of the cases used for the 301.  I have
   found nothing commercially available (Hammond, Bud, some others) that
   resembles the 301 case.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to what comes
   close to the 301 case and where I can get one?  I really don't want to
   "roll" my own even though the pattern is not that complex.

   Thanks.

   Reid, K7YX