[TenTec] Info on Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Info on Omni V
From: WA5TWL@aol.com (WA5TWL@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:27:17 -0500 (EST)
I think the Omni V is an excellent cw radio.  I own both the Omni VI and The
Omni V because I couldn't seem to part with the V after I bought the VI.  I
think the VI is a better radiio, but not by much when ranking on basic
performance, especially considering the difference in price.

As far as RIT, use the other vfo.  It is set up to make this easy.  I like
the RIT on the VI, but never considered it a disadvantage on the V becuase of
its excellent qsk and audio performance.

73 de John, WA5TWL