[TenTec] Advice

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Advice
From: km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 12:48:41 -0800
If you have the $$$ to buy a new Scout with several bands then you have the
money to but one of Ten tec's used but gauranteed Corsair IIs. The II is a
superb rig and would not cost that much more than the Scout with several
band modules but is a huge step above the Scout.

If $$$ is not a factor why are you considering the Scout??

Like Chris KB3A said, the Scout would not be the wisest choice for the
primary rig in a fixed station environment. If you are running mobile or
camping then sure get the Scout (actually I would use an Argosy 525
Digital).

My 2 cents worth.

Lane
KM3G