[TenTec] Ten Tec / Antenna puzzle

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec / Antenna puzzle
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 03:33:21 -0600
Dave!

My condolences on your RF your situation.  After reading your note, I am
almost inclined to take my Omni VI+ out to the local commercial antenna farm
(called DeWalt with beautiful 1000-1500' towers--the strobe lights on a
lightly foggy night are indeed eerie) and see how it plays just for the fun
of it.

Good luck and I hope one day your situation changes for the better.

73,
Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u