[TenTec] TT Qrp Kits

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Qrp Kits
From: Ka0yos@aol.com (Ka0yos)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 01:09:05 EST
I have the thirty meter model.  It performs VERY well.  I like the rig.
Tuning the BFO / Sidetone is VERY confusing.  I'm still not sure that it is
right.  Apparently this problem is due to my own stupidity.  I posted several
messages about this to this and the QRP lists, and only got one responce which
wasn't related to my problem. (i.e. only I have the problem)  Also, there is
also a very low level very high pitched tone in the audio out on my rig.  I
can hear it, my wife can hear it my father can not hear it.  It is only
annoying with volume turned up, and again this is apparently only my problem.

I've worked 12 states with it so far and do really enjoy it.

73,
Joe