[TenTec] ten tec sound

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ten tec sound
From: saul kaplan c/o milton baron" <chefsaul@worldnet.att.net (saul kaplan c/o milton baron)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:45:20 -0500
i agree that the scout sounds better than most ten tec rigs. i also agree
that the stock speakers in the ten tec rigs leave a lot to be desired. i for
one intend to change my speaker and use the mfj in it's place. i would like
to have the pleasure of pleasant sounds coming from my rig when the dx
starts to happen. (that is music to my ears.)
i don't understand why the factory doesn't listen with open ears to their
equipment
and make the minor changes necessary to have pleasant sound.  this is todays
suggestion by the group who frequents this site, and after all, we buy the
products.
is that reason enough to pay attention to our thoughts and wishes. when all
else fails ,
it's the realization that we are the consumers. perhaps a ten tec kit to
modify their rigs for better sound. placate us and sell the kit. happy
customers, happy ten tec.  73's  saul ks4aul