[TenTec] QRV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] QRV
From: cshinn@connect.net (Charles D. Shinn)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 06:55:51 -0600
ROSS OLE' BUDDY; Surely your aware of the added drain on the internal QSO
counter built into the microprocessor pipeline architecture? This
undocumented feature insures cash flow in a positive
way to the local repair shop or to TT service after a
fixed number of QSO's. Allowing your radio to be
turned on depletes this valuable resource and most certainly drives up your
solar cell replacement costs.
Better be careful and see if the ERG or QSO police are watching. They insure
that Bambi and all the Gay whales riding cable cars in San Franciso are well
looked after.
Check it out. CHuck