[TenTec] Retrieving Old Postings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Retrieving Old Postings
From: dcalvin@austin.ibm.com (Duane Calvin)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 08:25:29 -0600
The request from Rob, KE2BA, made me think that a reminder is probably
timely.  If you saw something on the TenTec reflector and would like to
retrieve it, remember that all the postings are archived at:
        www.contesting.com/_tentec

They are grouped by month, and of course you can use your browser's
"Find" to look for keywords related to a posting for which you are
searching.

I find this very useful.  Other archives available on "contesting.com"
include Amps, AntennaWare, Top Band, TowerTalk, Yaesu and several
devoted to contesting software, etc.

        73,
                Duane   (sorry for the meta-discussion)
--
Duane A. Calvin      "All statements are mine only, not my employer's."
ac5aa@juno.com  -or-  duanec@prodigy.net