[TenTec] Greasing the Pig....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Greasing the Pig....
From: kovar@ia.net (Jack Kovar)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:37:10 -0500
 DITTOS FROM k0var!

Take it from a Ham that lives here in Iowa. With 5 Pigs per person ratio
for population
 I consider myself a Pig Expert!  PTO to me says: Pigs Take Oil !  (Grease)
Be good to your Pig. A good diet is a alcohol flush and a Grease bath.
When they Snort and Backlash at you,  Flush them out and grease them up.
Bacon Grease not recommended!
No kidding Guys, This is the fix until your PTO takes a Whack and physical
is
caused.
Mine turns Smooth as Butter!  But that is more of a Wisconsin Dairy product
so
I better leave that for a 9 Lander to explain.

                                                        Jack Kovar
To: <tentec@contesting.com>