[TenTec] Sorry To All

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sorry To All
From: N6TT@worldnet.att.net (Steve Massey)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 04:35:32 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: James Fielden <fielden@utkux.utcc.utk.edu>
To: tentec@contesting.com <tentec@contesting.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 1998 11:06 PM

>Ok all,
>Sorry for taking up the bandwidth, I just get upset with folks like that,
>I'm from Tennessee and we do things kind of our on way around here.
>
>I'll shut up now and let you all get back to Ten-Tec'ing...
>
>I'm a Ham I've owned two Ten-Tec Cent 21s and Right now own an Argo 556,
>1054 Receiver, BFO and Keyer....
>
>73,
>
>Jim  --  KU4QW
>fielden@utkux.utcc.utk.edu

Hi Jim, I just caught the last part of this thread....I guess its been abt
spelling mistakes....WHEW! I went thru this on the CW reflector a month ago,
they tore me a new asshole about my spelling mistakes.I use alot of CW abv
being a 100% CW op---.If you want to see some  upset people go read the
arcives (sp), I can't spell or use proper grammer, but I can send and
receive morse code at 60 + WPM. I had 5 or 6 people crying abt the spelling.
Even a big wig ARRL man got his 2 cents in (of course I'm done with the arrl
with guys like that representing us)...then agn I had several supporting me,
I dont know whats wrong with folks. Who cares abt the spelling its the
contents of the post...I should have left this one alone I think, but it
caught my eye, I usually delete most of the stuff off of this reflector even
though I own lots of ten-tec gear....Don't let it get to you if its not the
spelling mistakes then there bitchen about a comment you made that you feel
that the receiver in the FT-1000D is as  good as the OMNI 6+ on CW
hihi ---But they love to get on the spelling kick, I guess they have nothing
better to do with there time....I just turn the computer off and get on the
air hihi ----I've stopped posting to the CW reflector and this one because
of all the cry babies, pretty soon everyone will be gone and they can sit
around talking about marbles--Let 'em all bitch, its SAD! Thats the last you
will here from me for a while, like I said I usually just delete most of the
stuff because of the crying...As  for me I  don't have the time or energy to
play there silly games.....C-ya

Steve N6TT
http://www.telegraph-wireless.com