[TenTec] Scoop on Scout / DAYTON

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scoop on Scout / DAYTON
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:10:00 -0700
Scott;

Yes.  I would like to know also.  I am "way out here in Oregon" and
making the trip to Dayton is out of the question for me.

Hey!  How about posting pictures and specifications of the new items to
the Ten Tec web page to coincide with Dayton?  Then no one would be
getting the "scoop" earlier than others - unless they don't have web
access AND are not going to Dayton.

Reid, K7YX