[TenTec] Caveat Emptor--It Only Takes One

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Caveat Emptor--It Only Takes One
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 08:07:00 -0700
What is his full name and call sign so we can all be forewarned?

Reid, K7YX

_________________________________
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Caveat Emptor--It Only Takes One
Author:  Casey Bahr at MSXGATE
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date:    6/1/98 2:56 PM

Thanks very much for this warning. Same guy was trying to sell
me filters for my Omni, but not at much of a discount to new
price. Now I will definitely steer clear if there is no positive
resolution of your situation.

73,

Casey