[TenTec] FS: TenTec 6M Transverter and Amplifier

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec 6M Transverter and Amplifier
From: kn6ae@earthlink.net (Smokey Gaines)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 12:03:42 -0700
Paul R. Valko wrote:

> Unlike the rip off artist, you're dealing with 'KC here, so everything's
> on the Up and Up!
>
> For Sale:
>
> Ten Tec 6 meter to 20 meter tranverter. Assembled by me.  Looks and works
> perfectly, 5w in on 20M gives you 8w out on six.  $110 I ship FedEx on
> your USPO Money Order.
>
> Also!
>
> T.E. Systems Model 0410 35-54Mhz Linear Amplifier.  I measured 80w out
> when driven with the transverter.  FM and SSB/CW modes - NO PREAMP!
> Looks good but it's missing a couple case screws on each side of the case.
> $170 and I FedEx on your USPO Money Order.
>
> 73! =paul= W8KC
> Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics
>
> See them at:
> <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko/sclose.jpg>
>
> --

Paul,
I dont want to be cheap but I'll give you $100 for the 6 mtr
transverter.I would be happy to give you what your asking but thats all
the dust I have.
I have a old bug that has a plate engraved on it that says
H.M.S.QUEEN-MARY GB5QM that I'll trade you for the amp and
transverter.Thats if you into horse trading sir.

  Other than that sir thats how it stands for me right now.If thats not
to your likeing I understand.

Tnx Smokey/KN6AE