[TenTec] Caveat Emptor: Follow-up

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Caveat Emptor: Follow-up
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 20:13:06 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Your response to my recent posting about Jon from Hollywood FLA has been
to say the least incredible.  Over 25 e-mails to me about him and his
past activities.

Several have asked that I fully identify him which I will not do.  If
you want his name and call just send me an e-mail. I think he's getting
the message. At least his future sales efforts via this reflector are
through.

Here is what I am planning to do.  I will be contacting the fraud unit
of the Hollywood FLA police department about this problem in the near
future.  If you have had an actual fradulent loss with Jon via this
reflector  and have interest in persuing the matter then drop me the
details in as brief an e-mail as you can and I will collectively combine
them for my discussions with the police in the near future. I make no
promises or representations about my ability to do anything to get money
back, but the way I figure the more the instances the more attention
will be paid by the authorities.

I will not clutter up the refelctor with any more postings about this
situation unless some resolution is forthcoming. Lets get back to TT
gear its discussions.

I cannot thank you all enough for your kind words and support. This is a
special group of hams and a pleasure to know all of you.

As you know I'm an easy going guy but NOT bashful in the face of fraud.

73 fer nw de
N1LQ-Dave