[TenTec] OMNI VI+ Chirp??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ Chirp??
From: kf5mc@flash.net (Joseph Pursley)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 18:45:10 -0500
HI:

It may also be the old Ten Tec gremlin. Try positioning your power supply as
far away from the rig as possible. Since the cabinet is of a non ferrous
material it is easy for flux lines (or whatever) generated within the power
supply to cause the same effect. I have noticed it with the Paragon and Omni VI
both. Under no circumstances have the power supple close to the right side of
the radio....  Good Luck.............Joe...........AKA KF5MC