[TenTec] Reluctant Sale - Corsair II station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Reluctant Sale - Corsair II station
From: jimmitch@jetcity.com (Jim Mitchell)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 09:49:04 -0700
OK, I've got to do this - I'm not going to enjoy it - but we're moving
onto a boat and don't have the room ....

For Sale:

Complete Ten-Tec Corsair II station consisting of -

Model 561 Corsair II with one 500Hz CW and one 'standard' SSB filter
Model 263 External VFO (yes, it matches ...)
Model 961 Power Supply/Speaker unit (matches also)
Model 229 Antenna Tuner (no, it's the brown front, doesn't match)
All Ten-Tec manuals for these units
Hand Microphone (maker unknown)

All pieces are in VG to VG+ condition, with good paint, crisp letters, and
are fully functional.

The only known problem is that the frequency display will occasionally
drop a bar on some digits. No, this isn't a PTO problem, the display board
needs to be pulled and its finger connector cleaned. A light rap on the
front panel brings back the missing bar.

I'd do it, but there are more pressing things to do - like take down a
tower and tri-bander.

I'm asking for the best offer over $850 for the package, and would
strongly prefer to sell it as a package - will include 2nd day Federal
Express shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Other shack goodies for sale:

Icom R-71A general coverage HF receiver (who needs a Paragon?) in VG ++
shape with manual - $375/OBO
Shure 'Unidyne' model 55 broadcast-style microphone and Patntograph-type
arm - $110/OBO
MFJ model MFJ-784 tunable DSP filter - $65

Jim Mitchell KJ7QT

Please reply to  - jimmitch@jetcity.com