[TenTec] Just bought Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Just bought Corsair II
From: kh6b@juno.com (Dean W Manley)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:08:59 EDT
Hello group, from the Land of Aloha.

"Jim Reid" <jreid@aloha.net> wrote:

>Aloha,
>
>Have decided to go back to an almost "pure" CW optimized
>rig -- the Ten Tec Corsair II.
>Jim Reid KH7M

I've sold the Ten-Tec Corsair as a Ten-Tec dealer of many years. It was
my top seller,  even out-selling the cheaper Ten-Tecs. Good luck, Jim.
BTW the QSK on CW is great. Legendary Ten-Tec.

If you get around to using a microphone on the Corsair, I recommend
using an electret microphone, especially the companion/matching
Ten-Tec model. I always recommend to those purchasing a Ten-Tec
rig, to also get the matching microphone.

Choosing a Ten-Tec is always a good choice.

Dean KH6B