[TenTec] OMNI VI & TenTec Customer Relations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI & TenTec Customer Relations
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:20:06 -0500

From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
To: TenTec List <tentec@contesting.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 19:07 PM

>Hello,
>I want to let the group know about my recent experiences wth
TenTec. I
>dont want to waste the spectrum and bore anyone but I believe
its worth
>telling.

<snip>

> The rig's performance is beyond my expectations.
> The service and correspondance from Scott and the factory is
beyond my
>expectations.
> Ive been a ham for over 40 years and have suffered through many
>promises of repairs and radios received back in the same
unrepaired
>condition as sent . I suffered through surprise costs and
unanswered
>questions.
> My experience with TenTec & Scott Robbins was superior.
> I thought this experience should be shared. I apologize if it
isnt
>worthy of the groups attention but if one person is undecided it
is
>worth the space.
>Bill W2CQ

Now, do y'all see what's happening here?

If this sort of thing keeps up, pretty soon we Omni VI/VI+'s
owners will be JUST ANOTHER Omni VI/VI+ operator on the bands.

I don't like it.  I don't like it one bit.

dale, kg5u

(Bill: Congratulations on the repairs, upgrade, the service, and
the radio!)