[TenTec] Y2K

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Y2K
From: WO8L@aol.com (WO8L@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:06:48 EST
Hi Guys,

Well, I hate to admit it but I'm a Y2K consultant working with one of the 20
largest banks in America on mainframe computer issues for the Year 2000.  I'm
not kidding.

Here's my concern.  I think Ten Tec is O.K.  I think most of the world is just
fine.

But how about ME and YOU?

I'm in my 50s and life is less certain than it once was.

At midnight on December 31, 1999, will I suddenly grab my throat like a 1950s
science fiction movie and keel over BECAUSE I'M NOT YEAR 2OOO COMPLIANT?

Please help.  I'm scared (almost) to death.

73s,

Rick