[TenTec] Y2K

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Y2K
From: pinskeep@iglou.com (Peter Inskeep)
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 09:46:08 -0500
Not to worry about being Y2K compliant if, and only if, you are sitting in
a dimly lit place with lots of people around, holding a glass of water (of
any vintage) in one hand and clutching a hand key (of any vintage) in the
other hand and are actively sending "CQ CQ..." at the stroke of midnight
(GMT, UTC, Zulu, or whatever), which is connected to a Ten Tec rig (of any
vintage), hooked to an adequate antenna (of any vintage), such that an
adequate signal (of any wattage) is going out over the air into the ether,
which will surround you with a shield of protection against any and all Y2K
bugs, viruses, or plagues.

Of course, the other people in the dimly lit room may think you are a bit
geeky, but....

Pete, NO2D.