[TenTec] from a Scout to ???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] from a Scout to ???
From: JimN0OCT@aol.com (JimN0OCT@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:54:31 EST
Lane,

While very inticing, I find I tend towards room barely lit by highly freckled
sunlight [a la 5 am], hot steaming cup of coffee.  Next, bencher paddles [wish
I had a vibroplex iambic] hooked to cmos superkeyer.  Log book close at hand,
dog at feet, and the warm glow of the LED's from the Corsair I [with InRad at
250 Hz] and the external VFO.

Hopefully I may be able to recreate some of that this weekend with
SweepStakes!

Gotta tell you, my Drake TR7 is jealous!

73, jim