[TenTec] How to turn off sidetone monitor?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] How to turn off sidetone monitor?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:36:40 -0600
Hi, Hal.  Good to work you in SS.

The ST button at the upper right of the button pattern is the
sidetone level control.  Press it, press the up/down arrows on
the band keypad, and you're home.  For zero sidetone, run it all
the way down to 0.  There is a definite 'click' as it goes from 1
to 0, so maybe there's something being switched out.

I also noticed that the little click at the tail of the CW
characters in the CW sidetone are still there...even in the
absence of a sidetone....interesting....

73,
dale, kg5u