[TenTec] FS: Delta II Reduced again!! $615

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Delta II Reduced again!! $615
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:27:18 -0500
I have for sale the Delta II I bought from this list last week.  There is
absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's just  that an unexpected deal came
along here locally on a Paragon that was too good to pass up. Therefore the
Delta must find a new home. It is in good shape, (display is dim, but  the
fix has been well documented here in the past week) It comes with the
original box, power cord, Ten Tec cooling fan option, like new Ten Tec hand
mic and manual. Will ship and insure
for $615 in the conus. Please email direct if you are interested. I would
take the  Ten Tec 282 and 285 CW filters in as part trade.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J