[TenTec] ten-tec legend and reality

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ten-tec legend and reality
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 06:59:34 -0500
After reading these interesting comments,I can't believe it is the same
company I have been dealing with for 18 years and 7 Ten Tec rigs later(very
proud owner of 2, count them 2! Omni-6+ rigs). Guys, buy a Yeasu or a
Kenwood, Life is too short to continually spam a company, if you don't have
constructive comments, if your not happy, buy something else.

Chris KB3A