[TenTec]legendary service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec]legendary service
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 06:48:06 -0600
Maybe this question needs to be asked:

How many people have had less than satisfactory service from Ten-Tec?

In your answer, please include which model of Ten-Tec it was, and any
other pertinent information, such as what was the problem, etc.

If you send them direct to me, I will keep track and tally them and
resend to the net for every ones information.

Thanks, Paul K9PEP  <<peplasters@rockford.com>