[TenTec] Alec's woes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Alec's woes
From: W7TS@ibm.net (Ken Kinyon)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:01:09 -0700
I am sure I am speaking for many when I say that I have grown very tired of this
thread...
This is not a forum for manufacturer bashing.  For a while I was just deleting
everything on this subject,  but now I see it has been cleverly carried on under
at least two other subjects.  The original problem was probably worth stating
ONCE....  But this constant bickering back and forth and branching out to bash
all the other manufacturers as well is way out of line for this reflector.  In
short - "Put A Sock in it"
Thanks,
Ken, W7TS

Kenneth E.  Kinyon