[TenTec] Alec's woes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Alec's woes
From: deiss@camasnet.com (Greg Deiss)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:49:59 +0000
Hi group,

In all of the messages that have flurried around the difficulties that
Alec seems to have experienced in dealing with TenTec I find one voice
obvious by its absence - that of TenTec itself.  Certainly such an
unusual experience would be remembered; how many TenTec radios can have
experienced so many problems in that corner of the world?

I'm not suggesting that TenTec air their entire side of the story on the
reflector, but it might be nice to know from them that there really are
two sides to the story, or that maybe they really did blunder in dealing
with Alec.  After all, all we can do is speculate as to what may really
have happened.  And yes, we should be concerned about the treatment
received by even one in our ranks by a company that most of love
dearly.  Perfection is not expected, but fairness is.  I'm betting that
Tentec bent over backwards to resolve this amicably.  I'd just like to
hear them say so.

Greg, KL7QX