[TenTec] Enough Already on Alec's Complaints!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Enough Already on Alec's Complaints!
From: steve@austin.ibm.com (Steve Runyon WQ5G 512-838-7008)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 98 15:11:58 -0600
AAAARRRGGGHHH!

Enough already! Stop! Cease! Desist!

>Let's look at Alec's libelous, slanderous remarks about Ten Tec for what
>they are: Alec is attempting to extort a new radio from Ten Tec by

<SNIP ... ranting deleted ...>

>I am an Attorney and recognize that there is free speech in America
>(probably too much of it).

OK, and there are probably too many %$&^ attorneys too!

<SNIP ... lots more ranting deleted ...>

>I appologize for the length of this posting...

Good! Thank you! So next time, don't...

Sorry, usually I just send these complaints direct to the offender
but somehow just couldn't restrain myself any more on this ^%$6^% topic!
Steve WQ5G