[TenTec] appology to reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] appology to reflector
From: k5pgw@linknet.net (k5pgw@linknet.net)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:17:26
Reflector Subscribers: I appologize for my remarks to Steve Runyon getting
onto the reflector. I intended to email him direct but through oversight
used the reply key. I apollogize to all subscribers for having to be
involved, but I stand by what I wrote to Steve. I will not put such a
message on the reflector again when it is intended for an individual. I
didn't appreciate his unwarranted attack and intend to deal with it
accordingly.

To the rest of you, again, I APOLOGIZE TO YOU !!!!!

73, John, K5PGW (Since March 1958)