[TenTec] W1AW - To Chirp or Not To Chirp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] W1AW - To Chirp or Not To Chirp
From: wd8lxx@hotmail.com (Rob Peebles)
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 14:11:58 PST
As an avid cw op who is/was considering the purchase of an Omni VI, I've
enjoyed following the comments by Steve, Paul, and the others regarding
the keying characteristics of this radio. However, I'm left with one
question that may not exactly be on topic, but nonetheless really
puzzles me.? Why is W1AW using a Ten-Tec Omni for bulletin transmissions
anyway?? What happened to the commercial grade Harris rigs that were
specifically purchased for this purpose?

--
Rob Peebles, WD8LXX
Dublin, Ohio