[TenTec] 262-M power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 262-M power supply
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:13:29 -0600 (CST)
I recently picked up a Ten-Tec 262M power supply to use with my Triton
IV. I haven't wired up the power cable yet, but I did a preliminary
test on the power supply. I bridged the center switch leads on the four
pin molex output socket on back. I turned on the power supply switch,
the light behind the panel meter lit and I could hear the transformer
humming.

However, when I did a test of the output voltage at the molex plug on
back, I got no reading on my voltmeter. I checked voltage at the large
filter capacitor and got a reading of 24 volts.

This may be a dumb question, but shouldn't I be getting a 13 volt
reading at the output terminals, or is there some circuit breaker or
something in the output voltage circuit that I'm missing?

A schematic or manual copy would be helpful, if any of you have one.
I'm willing to pay copy and mailing costs.

73, Winston K4CWQ