[TenTec] questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] questions
From: royanjoy@ncn.net (Roy Koeppe)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:57:45 -0600
Jim, TNX,

The receiver I was referring to with audio derived AGC was my early model
Argo 505. And I too built an outboard audio filter, with both SSB and CW
bandwidths selection. In and out jacks were used on the 505's rear apron and
yes, it all was ahead of the AGC point and worked great.

73,     Roy    K6XK/0