[TenTec] On Contact Cleaning

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] On Contact Cleaning
From: walt@jove.acs.unt.edu (Walter S Delesandri)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:17:08 -0600 (CST)
Yeah, I hate the smell....haven't been "high" but still don't
like it!...I take it outside on the stoop and let it run out the
corner of the chassis, turning the chassis so that it doesn't
run near the IF cans or other polystyrenes!....I'll use it
only where I can prevent the runoff from touching plastics or
fixed capacitors or most other passive components....

Walt

On Sat,
27