[TenTec] Ten-Tec Triton IV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Triton IV
From: mgusky@bellsouth.net (Michael Gusky)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 09:21:50 -0500
I don't recall if TT uses the same type of switch wafers in the 540 that
are used in the Corsair series, but the TT Corsair manual has specific
mention about switch wafer care and they discourage any sort of contact
cleaner.  Apparently the cleaner will remove the wafer lubricant.  The
wafers in my Corsair 2 are sealed and you can't see the actual
mechanical contacts.

Mike
K5UX
QRP ARCI # 217