[TenTec] TenTec/ Harley/beverages

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/ Harley/beverages
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 01:00:57 -0500
WARNING: BAD JOKE ALERT!!!!

Q.  What do you call a person who speaks three languages?
A.  Trilingual.

Q.  What do you call a person who speaks two languages?
A.  Bilingual.

Q.  What do you call a person who speaks one language?
A.  American,

>EXACTLY.  I have studied some languages (Latin, German).  It is a humbling
>experience, especially when you learn that the rest of the developed world
>is bilingual (educated folks are multi-lingual).  I find it embarrassing
>not to be able to accurately and effectively use my own native tongue.
>Many foreigners have better grammar than American college students.  This
>is pitiful.

Sad but true

73 de KD9BO

Steve Weber

I want to know how God created the world.
I am not interested in this or that phenomenon,
in the spectrum of this or that element.
I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

  --Albert Einstein--