[TenTec] Ok, if the Argo was/is so popular.....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ok, if the Argo was/is so popular.....
From: Bill_Ames@hyperion.com (Bill_Ames@hyperion.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:57:01 -0400

Well, if they had real antennas they could run reasonable power, 5-10 watts, but
because of their inefficient antennas they run 1500 w! And they really should
get better receivers, one of those top of the line rigs, 3k to 4k in $$$. And
they really should try harder, listen to me for 10-15 min. then they will be
able to copy me. BTW, my antenna is very good, I have a full wave 80 MT loop at
30 ft, that should put a vry gud sig into VK land!

Bill Ames
KB1LG

"Harry T. Hurst, WA3PTG" <hhurst@delaware.infi.net> on 04/18/99 03:33:23 AM