[TenTec] Centry 21 as a rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centry 21 as a rig
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 13:41:16 -0400
Scott -

I had a Century 21, used it quite a bit, liked it a lot, but finally sold
it so that I could get either a Century 22 or an Argosy. The main reason
for this is that the Century 21 has a built-in 110-volt power supply. The
rig is not designed to be powered by an external 12-volt DC source. As I
recall, the major circuit components run at 12 or 5 volts, but the final PA
needs 18 volts.

I waited, found a great Argosy, and am very happy!

Good Luck es 73 - John, W4AU