[TenTec] Computer controled radios

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer controled radios
From: n5wrx@mindspring.com (William Lee)
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 19:05:09 -0500
Richard, I can understand how computer control can suit your application,
but... how many other hams have the need or the resources to buy the real
estate, put up a building to house the radio gear, erect a tower, antennas,
and pay the liability insurance in case some thief comes around and gets
hurt trying to steal your equipment. All that must be very expensive. I
would think it would be a very small percentage. Was moving your primary
residence to a better radio location out of the question?

William Lee   N5WRX