[TenTec] question on adapters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] question on adapters
From: whowell@hq.nasa.gov (Scott Howell)
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 08:29:25 -0400
ok, am thinking of getting a Heil headset/boom mic. I dont' have any use
really for the mic, but figured since I can't have one without the other, I
might as well make an adapter for the silly thing.
Its a 1/8th plug that needs to connect to my Omni-V. I know I need a four
pin connector. Does anyone know the pin layout for the Omni, and is it hard
to solder those pins.
oh, and where can I get the connector...rs?
tnx es 73 de Scott/n3byy

btw, if anyone has used these and would comment on them and their
performance with the Omni-v, I'd appreciate it.